Titleist - 2017 AVXT9011S
AVX TECHNOLOGY AND PERFORMANCE
Featuring a proprietary multi-component construction, AVX delivers remarkable distance and penetrating flight, very low long game and iron spin, exceptionally soft feel and premium scoring control through the following new technologies:
- Innovative high speed, low compression core technology results in a powerful engine to drive remarkable distance with exceptionally soft feel.
- The invention of a new high flex casing layer enhances speed and controls spin to promote even greater distance.
- The proprietary GRN41 thermoset cast urethane elastomer cover has been specifically formulated by Titleist Golf Ball R&D to deliver premium scoring control with exceptionally soft feel and long lasting durability.
- A unique catenary aerodynamic design delivers a piercing, low trajectory while providing a consistent ball flight on all shots.
- AVX is made by Titleist associates in the company’s state-of-the-art Ball Plant 3 manufacturing facility to the highest performance and quality specifications in the industry, ensuring the most consistent performance ball to ball, and dozen to dozen.
- AVX is offered in both white and high-optic yellow.